The inner thighs are a problem zone for fat accumulation in the body, especially for women. It makes the legs look unsightly and it’s even harder to lose than that stubborn belly pooch. The best way to lose thigh fat is by following a healthy diet and practicing the correct exercise regimen.
Are you too lazy or busy to go to the gym? And all of the appliances for home training cost so much, I know… But there’s a way out! There are lots of effective moves to help you reach your dream body without any equipment.
Other videos you might like:
4-Minute Workout That Replaces 1 Hour in the Gym https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRDGlIJTVt8&
8 Super Easy Ways To Reduce Side Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJaCxQqSN8Y&
How I Lost Belly Fat In 7 Days: No Strict Diet No Workout! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVzVfA-8Kc&
Curtsy lunge 0:52
Glute kickbacks 1:21
Frog jumps 1:48
Jumping jacks 2:29
Side-lying double leg lifts 2:51
Sumo goblet squat 3:35
#loseweight #thighfat #perfectlegs
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Burpees are an excellent fat-burning exercise. They engage every muscle in your body and are also great for strength-building. Perform them 10-20 times for optimum results.
– The curtsy lunge targets the inner thighs and helps stabilize hips, thereby improving your overall posture. Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
– Glute kickbacks strengthen your glute muscles. Making sure that your back remains straight and parallel to the floor, kick your heel up toward the ceiling. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position. Do 10-15 reps on each leg.
– Frog jumps are all about jumping like a frog. However, don’t get misled by their simplicity. This is an extremely effective exercise that engages your quads, glutes, and hip flexors. To burn off that extra fat that makes your inner thighs look unattractive, give frog jumping a shot.
– You can judge the efficacy of this simple exercise by the fact that even the US military uses jumping jacks as a warm-up exercise and to stay fit.
– Side-lying double leg lifts is a variation of the traditional side-lying leg lift where the top leg acts as the resistance while lifting the bottom leg. The added advantage of this exercise is that it not only targets the inner thighs but the outer thighs and obliques as well.
– Sumo squats are effective not only for toning your thighs and butt, but they are also great for getting rid of even the most stubborn belly fat.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Read more: youtube.com